During these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to help you and your clients carry on as ‘normal’. In light of this, please see the below updates we have made to our lending criteria and valuation process.
We have now resumed physical valuations.
- Bonus and overtime payments will be considered where there is a recent P60 and last 6 month’s payslips to support.
- Applications from furloughed applicants will only be considered if a return to work date has been confirmed by their employer. Please note, any offer will be conditional on their income and employment being re‐validated prior to completion.
- Self‐employed applicants must be able to demonstrate a clear 6-month income feed, accompanied by their most recent SA302’s.
- Applications for clients employed on zero hour contracts will be considered (except for those in the Hospitality, Leisure and Travel industries). We will require the most recent P60 and last 6 month’s payslips.
New lending exclusions
In light of the current climate, the below exclusions have been added to our existing list:
- Remortgage applications for debt consolidation.
- Applications on new build flats.
- Applications for Shared ownership properties.
BTL Specific Amendments
We are currently only lending on Limited Company Buy to Let properties.
Keeping you informed
This page was last updated on 13 January 2021.