NEW online decision in principle and application submission
Following the recent launch of our new website you can now submit your clients decision in principle and application forms online.
The forms are fully integrated and easy to complete.
Our application process
Obtain a KFI
If you need a KFI please click here.
Decision in principle
We always recommend that you initially complete a decision in principle which will allow us to have a look over your case to see if your clients meet our lending criteria. There's no need to register with us before submitting a decision in principle, simply complete our new online form.
Submitting an application
When you're ready to submit an application with us simply complete one of our online forms.
We will need the following supporting documents when processing your mortgage application:
- Certified proof of identification for all applicants
- Certified proof of address for all applicants
- Proof of income for all applicants (three months payslips and most recent P60 or last three years accounts if your client is self-employed)
- Last three months salary-fed bank statements.
These can also be attached to your online submission or scanned and emailed to us at email@example.com.
Application submission guidelines
To reduce any delays in processing your application, can you please follow the following guidelines:
- Processing of an application and instruction of a valuation will not start until all applicable fees have been received.
- Payment of the applicable application fees, which may include a non-refundable booking fee, are payable on application.
- To ensure we can process the application effectively please forward all supporting documentation with your application. Failure to do so may result in delays in processing your application.
- Please ensure that copies of the original documents listed above are forwarded with your application. Where we request additional documentation to verify identity, each item of documentation must be certified original seen and signed by yourself.
It is your responsibility to check our lending policy before submitting an application, as fees are not refundable. All applications must meet our standard lending criteria and we reserve the right to request additional information in order to finalise our lending decision.
Service Level Agreements
We aim to give you a lending decision within 24 hours of receipt of a completed decision in principle.
Your full mortgage application is passed to our mortgage processing team once we have received all supporting documents requested when approving your decision in principle. Your application will be assigned a Case Officer and they will contact your client to arrange payment of any appropriate fees before instruction of the valuation. They will also email you directly to introduce themselves and detail any outstanding requirements prior to mortgage offer.
Current service levels
Average decision in principle response time (week ending 11 August 2017):
Under 4 hours