A new opportunity has arisen to join our head office Savings and Mortgage Administration Department. The position is based in a friendly office environment where we consistently deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our members, whilst identifying opportunities to drive process efficiency to benefit both the Customer and Society.
This is a permanent full-time position working 35 hours per week including occasional Saturday mornings with appropriate time off during the week.
- Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and GREAT.
- To efficiently and professionally deal with telephone, email and postal enquiries, managing these accordingly.
- Be able to produce accurate and thorough work at all times.
- Undertake the administration of our saving and mortgage accounts including money transmission, payments, redemptions, bank reconciliation and third-party engagement.
- To demonstrate initiative, a flexible approach and take responsibility for your own actions, deadlines and targets.
- Applicants must be well organised, resourceful and be a flexible team player with the ability to work under pressure both in a team and independently.
- Be fully aware of the implications of any relevant Regulatory Legislation through regular internal training.
- Effective Communication
- Time Management
- Customer Focus & Service Quality
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Positive Outlook
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 GCSE grades A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language.
- Experience of administrative work to a high standard or able to show a good understanding of what an administrative role entails.
Salary Band: £18,821 - £21,958
If you would like to apply for the position, please email your full CV with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role by close of business on Friday 3 August 2020.
To view our Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click on the link below