Job Description: This is an opportunity to join our Savings and Mortgage Administration team. The position is based in a thriving office environment, giving you the opportunity to complete a wide variety of tasks whilst interacting with our members and departments throughout the Society.
Salary: £19,009 - £22,177
Location: Tipton, DY4.
Hours: A full-time position working 35 hours per week between the hours of 8:45am to 5:00pm including 1 in 4 Saturday mornings.
- Respond to telephone calls, emails, and postal enquiries efficiently and professionally
- Undertake the administration of our saving and mortgage accounts including money transmission, payments, redemptions, bank reconciliation and third-party engagement
- Provide administrative support to all areas of the business
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and support to our customers
- Demonstrate initiative, flexibility and responsibility for your own actions, deadlines, and targets
- Have a right first-time approach consistently producing accurate work
- Be well organised, resourceful, and flexible with the ability to work under pressure independently and as part of a team
- Maintain up to date knowledge of procedures, processes, and regulatory legislation
- Ad-hoc duties or tasks as required
Skills you need:
- Customer Focus & Care
- Service Quality
- Communicates effectively
- Approachable & helpful
- Able to challenge
- Time Management
- Decision Making
To be successful you will have:
- A minimum of 5 GCSE grades A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language.
- Experience of administrative work to a high standard
Our head office is based in the heart of Tipton, with many local amenities including a local park and canal suitable for lunch time walks, food vendors nearby and a local train station connecting to nearby city centres including Wolverhampton and Birmingham City Centre.
Being a smaller building society, you will have access to all decision makers. Our open and approachable stance means you will cross paths with senior team members daily and your thoughts, recommendations and ways of thinking differently will always be respected and considered.
Other benefits include:
- Staff annual bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Benefit Hub subscription: giving access to a wide range of discounts across many different sectors
- Celebrating success of our employees
- Free parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- 23 days annual leave plus public bank holidays
- Eyecare vouchers
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your full CV with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role by close of business on 16 May 2022.
To view our Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click on the link below