We are a successful independent Building Society with our head office based in Tipton and have a vacancy in our head office Savings and Mortgage Administration Department. The position is based in a friendly office environment where we consistently deliver exceptional levels of customer service to our members through accurate administration work.
Key responsibilities are:
- To efficiently and professionally deal with telephone, email and postal enquiries and manage these accordingly and be able to produce accurate and thorough work
- Undertake the administration relating to mortgage and saving accounts including money transmission, payments, redemptions, bank reconciliation and third party engagement.
- To demonstrate initiative, a flexible approach and take responsibility for your own actions, deadlines and targets.
- Applicants must be well organised, able to show initiative and resourcefulness and be a flexible team player with an ability to work under pressure both in a team and independently.
- Have excellent communication skills and to embrace our Values to provide excellent customer service.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 individual GCSE’s a grades A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language.
- Experience of administrative work to a high standard or able to show a good understanding of what an administrative role entails.
If you would like to apply for the position please email your full CV with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role by close of business on 20th February 2018.