Business Development AdministratorPosted on
Business Development Administrator
We have a vacancy to join our Sales & Marketing team on temporary contact. We are looking for an individual to provide administrative support to our BDM team to assist the department in achieving our mortgage target.
Hours: 35 hours per week
- Provide administrative support to the BDM team by completing routine tasks and efficiently dealing with telephone and email enquiries
- Consistently provide exceptional customer service and support to our customers and mortgage intermediaries
- Ensure the mortgage intermediary registration process is completed efficiently and accurately
- Maintain a consistent high level of quality of work with record keeping and administration
- Ensure all procuration fee payments are paid correctly and in a timely manner to our intermediary partners
- Maintain our intermediary mailing lists
- Complete and distribute monthly Sales MI – to include mortgage club and network monthly MI requests
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant matters and procedures and be fully aware of the implications of any regulatory legislation e.g. MCOB, AML, GDPR and FCA regulations
- Ad-hoc duties or tasks as required
- Always comply with the Society’s policies and procedures
- Complete all necessary training
To be successful you will have:
- Good administrative skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and GREAT.
- Able to prioritise own workload and manage time in order to produce accurate and thorough work whilst working to deadlines.
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication, including interpersonal skills, with people at all levels of business
- Focused individual with an approachable, friendly disposition using discretion always
- Excellent time keeping and attendance and flexible with time in order to ensure that the Department meets its objective
- An ability to work under pressure both in a team and independently
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 individual GCSE’s at grades A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language.
Salary: up to £18,000
Our head office is based in the heart of Tipton, with many local amenities including a local park and canal suitable for lunch time walks, food vendors nearby and a local train station connecting to nearby city centres including Wolverhampton and Birmingham.
Being a smaller building society, you will have access to all decision makers. Our open and approachable stance means you will cross paths with senior team members daily and your thoughts, recommendations and ways of thinking differently will always be respected and considered.
Other benefits include:
- 23 days annual leave plus public bank holidays
- Staff annual bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Benefit Hub subscription: giving access to a wide range of discounts across many different sectors
- Celebrating success of our employees
- Free parking
- Eyecare vouchers
If you would like to apply, please send your full CV with a covering letter indicating your suitability for the role by close of business on 30 March 2022.
To view our Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click on the link below