Customer Service AdvisorPosted on
Customer Service Advisor
An opportunity has arisen to join our branch team. We are looking for an individual who will provide excellent customer service through the branch network, promoting our products and services, whilst identifying opportunities to drive process efficiency to benefit the Society and customer.
This is a permanent full-time position working 35 hours per week including 2 out of 3 Saturdays.
Able to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and our values GREAT.
- High quality of work including all cashiering functions, accurate standing data input and customer service.
- Make a significant contribution to Investment and Mortgage referral targets.
- Take responsibility for your own actions, deadlines and targets.
- Be well organised, able to show initiative and resourcefulness and be a flexible team player with an ability to work under pressure both in a team and independently.
- Adopt a positive approach towards customers and colleagues.
To be successful you will have:
Good communication skills, both written and oral with a mature, credible and comfortable approach dealing with all third parties and colleagues.
- A right first-time approach with a desire to demonstrate accountability and ownership through completion of tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Basic computers skills to enable you to use a variety of different systems and software.
- Confident communicator.
Qualifications and experience
- A minimum of 5 individual GCSE’s at grades A* to C (or equivalent) including Maths and English Language.
- Experience of working in a customer service environment or able to show a good understanding of what a customer service advisor role within a financial organisation entails.
Salary Band: £15,301- £19,381
If you would like to apply for the position please send your full CV with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role to email@example.com by close of business on Monday 21 October 2019.
To view our Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click on the link below