Financial Risk & Regulatory Reporting ManagerPosted on
Financial Risk & Regulatory Reporting Manager
Job Description: We are recruiting a Financial Risk & Regulatory Reporting Manager to join our expanding Finance team. Playing a pivotal role within the Society, this brings the opportunity to make a valuable contribution and difference, in support of our vision and ambitions.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, capable, and self-starting individual to lead the management, production, and analysis of our regulatory financial information, and to provide management and oversight of our Treasury function.
The role includes line management responsibilities.
Salary: £40,000 - £55,000 (depending on skills and experience)
Location: Tipton, DY4.
Hours: This is a permanent full-time position working 35 hours per week
- Timely production and submission of regulatory returns including applicable COREP, FINREP, ALMM reports
- Responsible for the interpretation and implementation of regulatory changes
- Responsible for hedge accounting, including compliance with the hedge accounting strategy and preparation of all supporting month end documentation
- Timely analysis of mortgage book and capital stress testing, including input into the ICAAP and ILAAP process
- Responsible for maintenance and development of the regulatory reporting process
- Production of financial/regulatory reports for ALCO and other committee meetings
- Responsible for Treasury ‘Back Office’ including ensuring compliance with the Treasury policy
- Responsible for Direct Reports development, 121’s, and annual appraisal
- Assist in the preparation of the annual Pillar 3 document
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as required by the FD and Head of Finance
Skills and experience you need:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service and to embrace the principles of Treating Customers Fairly and our GREAT values
- Good, recent, experience of regulatory reporting with knowledge of PRA and EBA regulatory regimes.
- Ability to interpret and apply new regulations
- Team player with excellent communication skills and ability to articulate key messages to senior management
- Ability to multi task in an environment with competing deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
To be successful you will have:
- Strong background in regulatory/statutory reporting
- Financial Services experience
- Ideally qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
Our head office is based in the heart of Tipton, with many local amenities including a local park and canal suitable for lunch time walks, food vendors nearby and a local train station connecting to nearby city centres including Wolverhampton and Birmingham City Centre.
Being a smaller building society, you will have access to all decision makers. Our open and approachable stance means you will cross paths with senior team members daily and your thoughts, recommendations and ways of thinking differently will always be respected and considered.
Other benefits include:
- Staff annual bonus scheme
- Pension contribution
- Internal Mental Health First Aiders
- Benefit Hub subscription: giving access to a wide range of discounts across many different sectors
- Celebrating success of our employees
- Free parking
- 24 days annual leave plus public bank holidays
- Eyecare vouchers
If you would like to apply for the position, please send your full CV with a covering letter demonstrating your suitability for the role by close of business on Friday 3 December 2021.
To view our Recruitment Privacy Notice, please click on the link below