We have four branches located in the heart of the West Midlands. If you live outside of the local area we will happily accommodate you with a telephone appointment.
Easter opening hours:
Good Friday - Closed
Saturday 31 March - Closed
Easter Sunday - Closed
Easter Monday - Closed
Tuesday 3 April - 9am to 5pm
For your mortgage appointment you'll need...
- Most recent P60
- Latest 3 months, salary fed bank statements
- Latest 3 months pay slips
- Last 2 years’ SA302s or Limited company accounts (if self-employed)
- Accountants details (if self-employed)
- Acceptable proof of address and personal identification. Please see our acceptable identification list for more information.
- Home improvement quotations (for additional borrowing applications only)
- Coal Authority Report (for properties with a coal mine)
- Offer notice (if you are purchasing under the Right to Buy scheme)
- Employers contact details
- Proof of deposit
- Rent statement
- Landlords contact details
- Solicitors contact details
- Estate agents contact details
- Tenancy Agreements for any buy to let properties you have
To open a savings account you'll need...
You can open your savings account at any of our branches, no appointment is needed. Alternatively, you can post us a fully completed application form along with a cheque made payable to yourself to open the account through the post to our Tipton Head Office.
We have access to credit reference agency databases which, in most cases, will allow us to verify your identity and address without the need for any paper identification. However, if we do require further proof we will let you know. Please click here to see our list of suitable identification.
Request a callback
Alternatively, you can complete our contact us form and we will get in touch with you.