Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
We are committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion in all areas of our business, creating an environment where our staff can thrive regardless of their gender, race, religion, nationality, age or sexual orientation, and we have a zero-tolerance policy for any form of discrimination.
Our equality and diversity aims:
- Employ staff who are motivated because they feel valued for the contributions they make and the diversity they bring to the Society, who are well trained and who reflect at all levels the diversity of the population that the Society serves.
- Ensure that all our staff understand and support our commitment to promoting equality and diversity in everything we do.
- Embed our equality and diversity values into our policies and procedures, and our everyday practices
- Monitor and report on our equality aims and evaluate how we are doing and to set goals and actions in response.
- Provide the best possible service we can, making sure that they are accessible and delivered in a way that respects the differing needs of our customers.