There are many ways for you to submit business with us.
Obtain a Key Facts Illustration (KFI)
If you need a KFI please click here.
Decision in principle
We always recommend that you initially complete a decision in principle which will allow us to have a look over your case to see if your clients meet our lending criteria, and there's no need to register with us before submitting a decision in principle, simply download a form from our decision in principle page and email a scanned copy to us at email@example.com. You are able to sign on behalf of your client at this stage.
Once we receive your completed decision in principle form, we aim to get back to you within 24 hours with an initial lending decision.
Online decision in principle and application form submission coming soon.
Submitting an application
When you're ready to submit an application with us, download our form, complete it and send it back to us at our Tipton Head Office. Links to both our residential and buy to let forms are below.
Alternatively, you can scan a copy into us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you send an electronic copy, we will require the original signed document to be posted to us to confirm your clients signatures on the application form.
We will need the following supporting documents when processing your mortgage application:
- Certified proof of identification for all applicants;
- Certified proof of address for all applicants;
- Proof of income for all applicants (three months payslips and most recent P60 or last three years accounts if your client is self-employed); and
- Last three months salary-fed bank statements.
We also accept electronic applications using the Mortgage Trading Exchange (MTE).
Please ensure your clients are made aware of our Mortgage Conditions before submitting your completed application form.
Application submission guidelines
To reduce any delays in processing your application, can you please follow the following guidelines:
- Processing of an application and instruction of a valuation will not start until all applicable fees have been received.
- Payment of the applicable application fees, which may include a non-refundable booking fee, are payable on application.
- To ensure we can process the application effectively please forward all supporting documentation with your application. Failure to do so may result in delays in processing your application.
- Please ensure that copies of the original documents listed above are forwarded with your application. Where we request additional documentation to verify identity, each item of documentation must be certified original seen and signed by yourself.
It is your responsibility to check our lending policy before submitting an application, as fees are not refundable. All applications must meet our standard lending criteria and we reserve the right to request additional information in order to finalise our lending decision.